The Patty Jewett Neighborhood Association starts its annual Art on the Run series, a musical and theatrical program along Shooks Run Trail. From 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays through July 17 (except July 3), live music and theater will be performed along the trail between Columbia and San Miguel streets in the Patty Jewett neighborhood, just south of Dogtooth Coffee Co., 505 E. Columbia St.; pjna.org.
• Wednesday: Rare Ould Times (Celtic)
• June 12: Millibo Art Theatre
• June 19: Burn the Maps (indie-folk)
• June 26: Colorado Springs Conservatory
• July 10: Colorado Springs Conservatory
• July 17: Mr. Kilroy’s Bus (Americana)